LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

A real opportunity to transform your career!

Enterprise Relationship Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsLinkedIn is an incredible place to work. Our company culture & values are amazing and I couldn't feel better about working at such an ethical & rewarding place to work. Within the sales org, you will never find anyone who isn't incredibly smart or incredibly ambitious. As someone who's worked at other sales orgs, the caliber of people that work here will challenge you to step up your game. Everyone here was a top rep at their previous org. Despite the high level of talent, everyone is super helpful & team oriented. It's a great thing as sharing your secrets with others forces you to up your own game to stay ahead. My career has truly transformed being at LinkedIn, and I couldn't recommend working here more enthusiastically.

ConsOur back end sales ops organization is broken, billing in particular but order mgmt and tech support need major help as well. For a company of our size (really any size) even simple tasks take an outrageous amount of time to complete for our ops team. I've been at LinkedIn for 3 years and as fast as our other teams have improved and scaled, sales ops has gotten worse at the same accelerated pace. Our back end sales systems (SFDC, Oracle, etc.) were poorly implemented and their neglect are a large part of the problem as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe need a bad ass Sr. Sales Ops person who's been at a sales org that scaled quickly or successfully managed major organizational changes at a large sales organization. The current sales ops leadership seems overwhelmed.

Inspiring and eye-opening

SMB Account Executive (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for less than a year

Pros: Everyone here genuinely loves what they do, believes in the products, and has a drive to make the company succeed. Training is great, teamwork is… Cons: Unfortunately because of how well-known the brand is, it seems everyone thinks you can answer every LinkedIn concern or question… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. The culture is great, and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Incredibly lucky to be a part of this team

Associate User Experience Designer (Current Employee)
    Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than a year

Pros: Amazing team, great bosses, fun culture, and people who actually… Cons: Our users aren't aware of all the values of the product. Sometimes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on LinkedIn.

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LinkedIn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner. All reviews posted anonymously by LinkedIn employees.