There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn

A real opportunity to transform your career!

Current Employee - Enterprise Relationship Manager  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Enterprise Relationship Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

LinkedIn is an incredible place to work. Our company culture & values are amazing and I couldn't feel better about working at such an ethical & rewarding place to work. Within the sales org, you will never find anyone who isn't incredibly smart or incredibly ambitious. As someone who's worked at other sales orgs, the caliber of people that work here will challenge you to step up your game. Everyone here was a top rep at their previous org. Despite the high level of talent, everyone is super helpful & team oriented. It's a great thing as sharing your secrets with others forces you to up your own game to stay ahead. My career has truly transformed being at LinkedIn, and I couldn't recommend working here more enthusiastically.

Cons

Our back end sales ops organization is broken, billing in particular but order mgmt and tech support need major help as well. For a company of our size (really any size) even simple tasks take an outrageous amount of time to complete for our ops team. I've been at LinkedIn for 3 years and as fast as our other teams have improved and scaled, sales ops has gotten worse at the same accelerated pace. Our back end sales systems (SFDC, Oracle, etc.) were poorly implemented and their neglect are a large part of the problem as well.

We need a bad ass Sr. Sales Ops person who's been at a sales org that scaled quickly or successfully managed major organizational changes at a large sales organization. The current sales ops leadership seems overwhelmed.

828 Other Employee Reviews for LinkedIn (View Most Recent)

Inspiring and eye-opening

Current Employee - SMB Account Executive  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - SMB Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone here genuinely loves what they do, believes in the products, and has a drive to make the company succeed. Training is great, teamwork is evident while also competitive, and the overall culture makes you want to come to work. Managers actively look to help the individual team members grow and succeed, and executive leadership is very humble. For a huge company, you feel very "at home."

Cons

Unfortunately because of how well-known the brand is, it seems everyone thinks you can answer every LinkedIn concern or question they have! Honestly, if this is the worst part about the job, it speaks to how easy it is to enjoy!

Keep doing what you're doing. The culture is great, and keep staying in touch with your employees' needs.

inspiring

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Endless opportunities for skill development, tremendous leadership, inspiring culture and values, world class products, being part of something extraordinary

Cons

As it gets bigger, it gets more complicated to make changes to our process; compensation not the highest out there

keep doing what you're doing

There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!