There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn

Inspiring company with great culture & mission

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for less than a year

Pros

The team at LinkedIn, from CEO down, are all working towards a larger common goal.
The multiple business lines keeps life interesting, and strengthens our business model.
The talent is of high quality and getting even better.
Leadership is very transparent and approachable to all levels.

Cons

Lots to do, and a relatively small set of people to do it.

Keep up the great work & keep investing in the mission while keeping our strong culture.

828 Other Employee Reviews for LinkedIn (View Most Recent)

Incredibly lucky to be a part of this team

Current Employee - Associate User Experience Designer  in  Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Associate User Experience Designer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing team, great bosses, fun culture, and people who actually care about your career.

Cons

Our users aren't aware of all the values of the product. Sometimes it's hard to deliver value to such a wide range of people.

Culture and Values Through and Through!

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant
    Current Employee - Solutions Consultant

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for less than a year

Pros

At LinkedIn, values are not just words on papers but truly integrated into everything we think, say and do each and everyday at each level of the company. Many companies boast about work-life balance but very few actually make it happen, LinkedIn has been that and so much more! My favorite of it all? The InDays once a month when everyone in the office takes some time off work and come together to do something as a team.

Cons

I work in a regional office, and just as a lot of global companies (or companies on the path of globalization) work hard to find their foothold in the fine balance between giving direction, communicating that, and getting feedback from what works / what doesn't work in local markets - LinkedIn struggles with that too. Nonetheless, management IS trying to eliminate the invisible barriers as much as possible through surveys and frequent regional All-Hands meetings which does help to a certain extent!

Senior execs care a lot about what's going on in every single overseas office outside of Mountain View which is great. But I am doubtful about how much of that "There is a lot of growth going on in the rest of the world" attitude and understanding is shared by majority of employees in HQ. Let them know that they have great value being part of the "mothership", growth markets would definitely benefit from their expertise!

There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!