There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn

Inspiring company with great culture & mission

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The team at LinkedIn, from CEO down, are all working towards a larger common goal.
The multiple business lines keeps life interesting, and strengthens our business model.
The talent is of high quality and getting even better.
Leadership is very transparent and approachable to all levels.

Cons

Lots to do, and a relatively small set of people to do it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work & keep investing in the mission while keeping our strong culture.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A real opportunity to transform your career!

Current Employee - Enterprise Relationship Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Enterprise Relationship Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

LinkedIn is an incredible place to work. Our company culture & values are amazing and I couldn't feel better about working at such an ethical & rewarding place to work. Within the sales org, you will never find anyone who isn't incredibly smart or incredibly ambitious. As someone who's worked at other sales orgs, the caliber of people that work here will challenge you to step up your game. Everyone here was a top rep at their previous org. Despite the high level of talent, everyone is super helpful & team oriented. It's a great thing as sharing your secrets with others forces you to up your own game to stay ahead. My career has truly transformed being at LinkedIn, and I couldn't recommend working here more enthusiastically.

Cons

Our back end sales ops organization is broken, billing in particular but order mgmt and tech support need major help as well. For a company of our size (really any size) even simple tasks take an outrageous amount of time to complete for our ops team. I've been at LinkedIn for 3 years and as fast as our other teams have improved and scaled, sales ops has gotten worse at the same accelerated pace. Our back end sales systems (SFDC, Oracle, etc.) were poorly implemented and their neglect are a large part of the problem as well.

Advice to Management

We need a bad ass Sr. Sales Ops person who's been at a sales org that scaled quickly or successfully managed major organizational changes at a large sales organization. The current sales ops leadership seems overwhelmed.

2. Inspiring and eye-opening

Current Employee - SMB Account Executive in New York, NY
    Current Employee - SMB Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone here genuinely loves what they do, believes in the products, and has a drive to make the company succeed. Training is great, teamwork is evident while also competitive, and the overall culture makes you want to come to work. Managers actively look to help the individual team members grow and succeed, and executive leadership is very humble. For a huge company, you feel very "at home."

Cons

Unfortunately because of how well-known the brand is, it seems everyone thinks you can answer every LinkedIn concern or question they have! Honestly, if this is the worst part about the job, it speaks to how easy it is to enjoy!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. The culture is great, and keep staying in touch with your employees' needs.