There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn

Best place to learn and experiment new ideas

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I joined LinkedIn as a NCG and absolutely loved my past 1.5 years there. I was given more responsibilities and allowed to make mistakes, got opportunity to learn a lot of new things!

Cons

Its a developing company, code base is immature and the standards are fairly low.

Advice to Management

Our interview process is very well read about these days, stop asking old questions! Surprise the candidates!!

reviews filtered by
  1. Couldn't ask for a better place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (more than a year)

Pros

LinkedIn is the place to be if you want to work for a company that truly aims to make a positive difference in the lives of its members AND employees. Bi-weekly all-hands, gourmet food produced by a talented team in our new state-of-the-art cafe, shuttles to transport employees from SF to MV, monthly inDays and a management team that walks the walk and offers transparency to employees are just a few of the perks of working here. We are all encouraged to act like an owner and receive support to pursue professional and personal (charitable) passions as a LinkedIn employee. Biggest pro - you're surrounded by some of the best, brightest and kindest minds in the business!

Cons

We experience some of the typical pains of a company that is growing as fast as we are, like a crunch on office space (currently being solved). But I can't honestly say there are any true cons to working here.

Advice to Management

LinkedIn's culture is a big part of what makes this such a great place to work. As the company grows, it'll be more important than ever to protect that culture by hiring the right people and maintaining those traditions that make us feel like a small company.

2. Transformative!

Current Employee - Program Manager in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (more than a year)

Pros

LinkedIn not only presents amazing opportunities to its business partners, but also its employees. I'm proud of how well our company is doing and where we are headed!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say!

There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn