There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn

LinkedIn is an absolutely incredible place to work, and I’m loving every moment it!

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LinkedIn is a company that truly cares about its employees, providing opportunities for professional growth and career transformation. I look forward to coming to work every day, and feel inspired by everyone around me.

- absolutely brilliant people, in every department
  - great employee benefits and perks
  - InDays & hack days
  - company culture is like no other; the best I've seen
  - the agility of a startup with the stability of an established company
  - bi-weekly company all-hands meeting with the CEO
  - flexible work hours / vacation structure is awesome / perfect work-life balance
  - company transparency & communication from the executive team
  - very clear mission/vision... members always come first!

Cons

Not much to say for the cons section...
  - dealing with legacy code can be painful

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Couldn't ask for a better place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LinkedIn is the place to be if you want to work for a company that truly aims to make a positive difference in the lives of its members AND employees. Bi-weekly all-hands, gourmet food produced by a talented team in our new state-of-the-art cafe, shuttles to transport employees from SF to MV, monthly inDays and a management team that walks the walk and offers transparency to employees are just a few of the perks of working here. We are all encouraged to act like an owner and receive support to pursue professional and personal (charitable) passions as a LinkedIn employee. Biggest pro - you're surrounded by some of the best, brightest and kindest minds in the business!

Cons

We experience some of the typical pains of a company that is growing as fast as we are, like a crunch on office space (currently being solved). But I can't honestly say there are any true cons to working here.

Advice to Management

LinkedIn's culture is a big part of what makes this such a great place to work. As the company grows, it'll be more important than ever to protect that culture by hiring the right people and maintaining those traditions that make us feel like a small company.

2. Inspiring and eye-opening

Current Employee - SMB Account Executive in New York, NY
    Current Employee - SMB Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone here genuinely loves what they do, believes in the products, and has a drive to make the company succeed. Training is great, teamwork is evident while also competitive, and the overall culture makes you want to come to work. Managers actively look to help the individual team members grow and succeed, and executive leadership is very humble. For a huge company, you feel very "at home."

Cons

Unfortunately because of how well-known the brand is, it seems everyone thinks you can answer every LinkedIn concern or question they have! Honestly, if this is the worst part about the job, it speaks to how easy it is to enjoy!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. The culture is great, and keep staying in touch with your employees' needs.