LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

Company Review - My experience at LinkedIn

Program Manager (Current Employee)

ProsLinkedIn truly believes in our culture of transformation, we are constantly supporting the transformation of employees, the company and the world. I have been given SO many opportunities to transform, and I've also seen the company evolve ans aspire to be something I want to be a part of for a long time.

ConsSome of the departments don't to seem to value the culture as much, and old school mind set still seems to persist.

Advice to Senior ManagementReally make sure all managers are living and breathing embodiments of the culture, it comes from the top down. Many initiatives seem to be supported but not always practiced which has a trickle down effect.

Super exec team. Good dev environment. Team is getting big and many things are no longer scaling.

Senior Web Developer (Current Employee)
    Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than a year

Pros: Talented developers. Kick ass exec team who are passionate and… Cons: There are some growing pains. * Pains in growing culture: culture is slipping and there is the start of a few too many attempts at… Advice to Senior Management: Middle management needs to align with upper management. Stay focused. The company is getting large and company culture -- a strong tight knit group with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Incredible culture & fantastic organization!

Chicago, IL

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than a year

Pros: Working at LinkedIn so far has been such a life changing career choice. At my former company they knew the importance of culture, but had… Cons: We're growing so fast that sometimes it's hard to keep up with the changes. I don't think this is… Advice to Senior Management: I love our leaders at the company! They are all highly intelligent, fun, and transparent… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on LinkedIn.

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LinkedIn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner. All reviews posted anonymously by LinkedIn employees.