LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

Great place to transform career

Manager (Current Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

Pros- Excellent Senior leadership. Jeff and Mike do a great job of communicating where the company is and where its going.
- The vision is inspiring. Creating economic opportunity for the world's 3 billion workers.
- Really nice peer-to-peer skill building opportunities.
- Monthly hackdays keep the start-up spirit alive even as we grow to 4k+ employees

Cons- This is a title poor company. Most of my MBA cohort outside LinkedIn are at the Director/VP level. I'm in a comparable job here and am a Manager. Titles aren't a big deal to me, but I have heard that the lower perception hurts employees when they leave the company.

Advice to Senior Management- Fight bureaucracy wherever you can. Limit meetings and time spent working on internal processes. Free us up to go build cool stuff that will change the world.
- Encourage more internal mobility. It happens today within Sales, Product and Engineering. Could it happen across those groups?
-Open up offices in lower cost cities. Denver, Salt Lake City, Austin, Atlanta etc.. It is impossible to buy a home in Mountain View/Palo Alto and standard of living would be higher outside Silicon Valley.

Transformational company, staff, and experience. Top 3 Globally for employees!

Enterprise Sales Manager (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Culture, Food, People, Ping Pong, Amazing Products, Amazing leadership, bright… Cons: Getting a bit larger - 900 employees to 5,000 in 3 years. Wowzers. … Advice to Senior Management: Preserve that startup culture! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Yes, this is a genuine review.

Order Management (Current Employee)
    Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for less than a year

Pros: 1.) Smart, driven, and FUN coworkers 2.) I'm learning every day 3.) I feel appreciated 4.) Management encourages me to pursue new projects and ideas 5.) No "set"… Cons: People here work hard. Sometimes it's easy to forget about… Advice to Senior Management: Help to foster a work-life balance. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on LinkedIn.

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LinkedIn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner. All reviews posted anonymously by LinkedIn employees.