There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn

Intelligent and super supportive coworkers. Fun to the max. Great food and culture.

Current Employee - Associate Web Developer in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Associate Web Developer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LinkedIn is the best company I've ever worked for. The kitchen is amazing. Gourmet, health-conscious, environmentally friendly, organic food with breakfast/lunch/dinner. The health and wellness class options are great. Good gym. But it's the people I want to emphasize. The CEO is what helps spread the culture. He emphasizes culture. The people you work with are always having fun, and are super supportive. Everyone acknowledges everyone else for their hard work. And I see promotions all the time. There are lots of public thank you emails. And the feeling of inspiration/fun/motivation/hard-work/intelligence is very viral. My friends are completely jealous. But I'm even more jealous of the interns that get to work here. ;)

Cons

...It's really big and I can't get to know everyone??... You're in so many teams at once, and it can get confusing...but you get to go to all the offsites for each team!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Don't ever leave, Jeff Weiner.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Caring for Employees and Communities

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

On a daily basis I experience and observe examples of the company living its values throughout all levels of the organization. Transformation through collaboration, integrity, focused on strong results - while we have a fun and a sense of humor. The commitment to a monthly InDay giving employees around the globe the chance to volunteer is my favorite perk of working here - I'm proud to work for a company that offers this opportunity. The bi-weekly CEO All Hands is impressive and unheard of based on other companies I've been a part of.

Cons

Perks offered in smaller offices do not equate to the perks of the corporate office - but that is understandable.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on corporate social responsibility efforts.

Great place to work with great people and build great things for the world

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (More than a year)

Pros

World-class talent, great leadership, very humble/focused team. You will have an opportunity to work on things that will truly help professionals in their careers and in their lives.

Cons

A little more under the radar vs. Facebook/Twitter/Google