LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com Mountain View, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Caring for Employees and Communities

Sales (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for less than a year

ProsOn a daily basis I experience and observe examples of the company living its values throughout all levels of the organization. Transformation through collaboration, integrity, focused on strong results - while we have a fun and a sense of humor.

The commitment to a monthly InDay giving employees around the globe the chance to volunteer is my favorite perk of working here - I'm proud to work for a company that offers this opportunity.

The bi-weekly CEO All Hands is impressive and unheard of based on other companies I've been a part of.

ConsPerks offered in smaller offices do not equate to the perks of the corporate office - but that is understandable.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on corporate social responsibility efforts.

Great place to work with great people and build great things for the world

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than a year

Pros: World-class talent, great leadership, very humble/focused team. You will have an opportunity to… Cons: A little more under the radar vs. Facebook/Twitter/Google Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best place I've ever worked!

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I work with the brightest people and I love how everyone comes together to solve issues and build processes. Collaboration is something I see… Cons: Space is the biggest challenge right now...but will soon be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on LinkedIn.

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LinkedIn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner. All reviews posted anonymously by LinkedIn employees.