LinkedIn

www.linkedin.com

LinkedIn is by far the best company I have ever worked for!

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in New York, NY

Pros

Focus on culture as one of the core pillars of the recruitment strategy and the employee retention strategy.

LinkedIn's people are its greatest asset.

LinkedIn's focus on transformation for every employee is also a very refreshing attribute.

Cons

Accelerated growth means that things change and move quickly which is both good and bad

Other reviews for LinkedIn

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Pros

I've had a very positive experience working at LinkedIn. Prior to working at LinkedIn, I worked exclusively remotely for 8 years. Coming to LinkedIn, I've be able to keep the flexible work schedule that I prefer and need to balance my work and family like.

Since being here for a year and a half, I've had many opportunities to enhance professional and personal development. My co-workers are great and I enjoy seeing them on the days that I do come into the office.

One of the best things, is my manager. She is not only interested in the work I do, but is also interested in helping me balance my workload and have a healthy relationship between work and home life.

Cons

Smaller offices don't get all the perks of being at the headquarters office.

Keep doing what you're doing.

A company that leads with values.

Pros

The senior leadership team genuinely work according to the company values, creating a culture which all staff believe in, making it a more productive and happy place to work. That ultimately affects the way we look after our members and customers, and how we achieve the company's mission. Talent is the company's number one priority and it feels like that as an employee.

Cons

Agressive sales quotas can make the sales representatives seem too overtly sales focussed sometimes

Preserve the company values and culture at all costs, then everyone will win - members, customers, employees, shareholders and leadership

There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn.

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!