There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn

LinkedIn is by far the best company I have ever worked for!

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Focus on culture as one of the core pillars of the recruitment strategy and the employee retention strategy.

LinkedIn's people are its greatest asset.

LinkedIn's focus on transformation for every employee is also a very refreshing attribute.

Cons

Accelerated growth means that things change and move quickly which is both good and bad

825 Other Employee Reviews for LinkedIn (View Most Recent)

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've had a very positive experience working at LinkedIn. Prior to working at LinkedIn, I worked exclusively remotely for 8 years. Coming to LinkedIn, I've be able to keep the flexible work schedule that I prefer and need to balance my work and family like.

Since being here for a year and a half, I've had many opportunities to enhance professional and personal development. My co-workers are great and I enjoy seeing them on the days that I do come into the office.

One of the best things, is my manager. She is not only interested in the work I do, but is also interested in helping me balance my workload and have a healthy relationship between work and home life.

Cons

Smaller offices don't get all the perks of being at the headquarters office.

Keep doing what you're doing.

Recruiting Coordinator

I have been working at LinkedIn

Pros

The great thing about Linkedin is that regardless of what role you play you still make a huge impact on the company. The company still function like a start up but we're huge. I also love the vibrant culture and how everyone looks happy being at work. All the perks definitely helps too... arcade/free food/gym/showers/shuttles. It's definitely my home away from home.

Cons

Sometimes work can get quite stressful with the volume we're dealing with but this is a good sign that Linkedin is growing.

There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!