LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

Great place to work!

Sunnyvale, CA

ProsI've had a very positive experience working at LinkedIn. Prior to working at LinkedIn, I worked exclusively remotely for 8 years. Coming to LinkedIn, I've be able to keep the flexible work schedule that I prefer and need to balance my work and family like.

Since being here for a year and a half, I've had many opportunities to enhance professional and personal development. My co-workers are great and I enjoy seeing them on the days that I do come into the office.

One of the best things, is my manager. She is not only interested in the work I do, but is also interested in helping me balance my workload and have a healthy relationship between work and home life.

ConsSmaller offices don't get all the perks of being at the headquarters office.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing.

Recruiting Coordinator

I have been working at LinkedIn

Pros: The great thing about Linkedin is that regardless of what role you play you still make a huge impact on the company. The company… Cons: Sometimes work can get quite stressful with the volume we're dealing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

An incredible environment to start or transform your career

Sales Development Specialist (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for less than a year

Pros: Incredibly talented employees from diverse backgrounds - we all have much… Cons: Growing incredibly quickly - questions around internal mobility Advice to Senior Management: Maintain transparent atmosphere and hire from within when possible Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on LinkedIn.

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LinkedIn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner. All reviews posted anonymously by LinkedIn employees.