There are newer employer reviews for LinuxCertified

Good experience in general

Current Employee - Linux Systems Administrator in Cupertino, CA
Current Employee - Linux Systems Administrator in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at LinuxCertified full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible hours, Good Learning environment. Small group of about 15 people, Friendly management.

Cons

Small private company, for some it may be limited rise to higher level but many people may like to work and learn in this flexible environment.

2 Other Employee Reviews for LinuxCertified (View Most Recent)

Don't even bother

Current Employee - Linux Systems Administrator in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Linux Systems Administrator in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at LinuxCertified

Pros

They're pretty flexible on hours. So you can come into work and leave whenever you would like to. Although that sometimes can blow up in your face, leading everyone to take off of work early.

Cons

Do not even bother working here. I came in here thinking I was going to do SysAdmin work, and I was dead wrong. They also wanted me to do tech support, and make me travel to various clients. They did not explain any of this in the interview, nor in the job description. They do not compensate me for gas, and they will not give me my own phone (or compensate me for my minutes) for company use. They are very shady. They threat their customers like crap by selling them crappy products for outrageous prices. The management is extremely disorganized, even the office is very filthy and disorganize. I didn't even get my first check in time because the 'manager was in India'

Not only you should not work here, but you should not buy from them as well.

Get your stuff together. Your accountant needs more training, the office needs to be cleaned out, and you need to stop it with this 'hurry up and wait' mentality, and you need to pay your employees on time.

There are newer employer reviews for LinuxCertified