Linxx Global Solutions
linxxglobal.com Virginia Beach, VA 50 to 149 Employees

New in the Business of Security and it shows.

Security Guard (Former Employee)
Norfolk, VA

ProsAs far as working as a Security Guard, Linxx's schedule is flexible, pay is average, and uniforms are provided. I have heard that benefits are good once/ if you become full time.

Cons1. This is a new contract, so perhaps the management is merely working out the kinks, but the stress and requirements of the contract are exponential to every other security jobs that I have had.
2. The client, BAE, expects a lot and Linxx regularly gives everything that is asked for.
3. Communication from guard to supervisor is mediocre at best. Supervisors are very authoritarian.
4. Too few guards are employed to accomplish the required tasks and there there isn't anyone available for restroom relief.
5. For a company founded in training I find that this division is sorely lacking.

Advice to Senior ManagementSupport employees, train supervisors on leadership and guards on the post, listen, be realistic with expectations and encourage team formation and function.

Sober, mature team oriented company

Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at Linxx Global Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Government contracts are very difficult to win, hard to set up initially, and often value added is not appreciated but always accepted. Linxx wins business… Cons: Coworkers on contract are often focused in their personal enrichment - the contracts Linxx owns are either anti- terror security(protecting important sites) or training guys… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the high standards and try to educate the contract employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Linxx Global Solutions.

Worked for Linxx Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Linxx Global Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Linxx Global Solutions CEO Frank Cucci. All reviews posted anonymously by Linxx Global Solutions employees.