Lionsgate

www.lionsgate.com

Hard work but proud of the company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsWe have good people who are passionate in their work. We work hard to achieve a common goal to help the company excel. 2012 looks to be a positive year after a few hard years.

ConsWe are smaller than the majors so salary will be less than the major studios. Until recently the company was subject to pressure from a large shareholder.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in the people. We have great people across the company who work hard. We definitely should reinvest in them and let them know their hard work does not go unnoticed.

Politics and No communication

Coordinator (Current Employee) Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Lionsgate

Pros: Wonderful location. If you get in a good department… Cons: Capitalism at it's finest. Upper management doesn't care about anything but themselves. They are constantly… Advice to Senior Management: Stop greasing your pockets and make a good movie and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A stepping-stone company...not a career.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Lionsgate

Pros: You can gain a lot of experience at Lionsgate. Cons: There is little opportunity to grow and the longer you work, the less… Advice to Senior Management: Too much to mention in a short review... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lionsgate.

Worked for Lionsgate? Contribute to the Community!