Liquid Compass
www.liquidcompass.net Denver, CO 6 to 15 Employees

Awesome work environment!

Denver, CO

ProsI have seen a tremendous transformation at Liquid Compass over the past few years. I have personally never experienced a professional environment where they treat you with such a high level of respect, and constantly reward the team for jobs well done. The people here are amazing, the weekly lunches and BBQs are always an unexpected surprise, and they even allow dogs at work! Where else can you find this? While there has definitely been a few growing pains, I can say that the pro's outweigh the con's at Liquid Compass.

ConsBecause Liquid Compass is a growing company, serving a cool / emerging streaming radio industry, you are expected to work and contribute at your full capacity - which may seem like you're constantly going a million miles an hour. If you're not prepared for a fast-paced environment that constantly challenges you to think outside the box, you won't survive.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's encouraging to see the top brass start to pass the reigns to the team to build new leaders within the organization. More people to assist with daily projects is always welcome, but I'm confident in our leaders that they will help us grow in a manner that is best for the company. It's awesome to work for a few visionaries that have helped to create what streaming radio is today.

Poor communication, motivating through fear

Support/Trainer (Former Employee)

I worked at Liquid Compass full-time

Pros: Great coworkers, sometimes a free lunch. I loved the people I worked with… Cons: Unprofessional managers. I was insulted, belittled and intimidated by one of the owners. They lacked management skills and were too focused on money, not the… Advice to Senior Management: Hire someone to manage staff and focus on business development No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Don't accept a job here

Developer (Former Employee)

I worked at Liquid Compass

Pros: Liquid Compass is doing cool things with internet radio. Cons: The two owners are the most incompetent people you will ever work for. They are unreasonable and treat the employees very poorly. It would… Advice to Senior Management: Hire managers and stay home and do not interact with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Liquid Compass.

Worked for Liquid Compass? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liquid Compass reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Liquid Compass CEO Zackary Lewis. All reviews posted anonymously by Liquid Compass employees.