There are newer employer reviews for Liquid Robotics

My experience at Liquid Robotics was short lived for many reasons.

Pros

Started to actually acquire a "some-what" start up vibe, but still lacked. However, I appreciated their efforts.

Cons

For a company of about 100 people in HQ, there was not a lot of team commodity! The companies pro is also their weakness. Definitely a male driven company with not a lot of ethnicity. Also, many lower level people were promised promotions, increase salary, or full time, yet it didn't happen or took triple the time they stated. However, mid-management and higher seemed to have no problem patting themselves on the back and reaping the benefits. What could be a pretty neat company was very disappointing and many people have left!

Advice to Management

Read the Cons, and please make it better!

Other Employee Reviews for Liquid Robotics

Great company, we employees are treated well.

Current Employee - Tech
    Current Employee - Tech

Pros

High end robots, currently having big contracts, I can't disclose due to privacy. Liquid R. is always looking for the best employees, so if you get called for interview feel privileged, many of them were aircraft pilots, aircraft mechanics, even people that worked for google, we have the best software architect James Gosling, if you don't know who he is, I suggest finding out. We are treated well, so far the best paying company I worked for, people here are nice. Above all founder and co-founder care for the company very much. I've only been here for 5 months and I must say no matter what position you have, we are treated equally. My favorite part lol is the free snacks, drinks, cereal, milk, coffee(Pete's and Starbucks) etc. every day, and free breakfast every Monday. This company is very flexible, same as other companies just make sure you get things done.

Cons

It can get challenging at the end of the quarter, because its the time where we have to be done with the product and ship to the customer, some people don't like it, some people love it, I think that challenge is a fun thing.

2. electromechanical technician

Former Employee - Electro Mechanical Technician in Fremont, CA
    Former Employee - Electro Mechanical Technician in Fremont, CA

I worked at Liquid Robotics (Less than a year)

Pros

No one looking over your shoulder, easy work, with no or limited supervision. Lots of perks for the employees.

Cons

Can't think of any problems

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. great products. update documentation