LiquidAgents Healthcare

www.liquidagents.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for LiquidAgents Healthcare

Team leads and mentors don't tell the truth

Former Employee - Recruiter in Plano, TX
Former Employee - Recruiter in Plano, TX

I worked at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time

Pros

Not micro-managed
stacked lunch area with snacks, etc
fellow employees are young (avg 24yo)
Sheldon (CEO) wants you to know what you're talking about or get out, very direct which is nice

Cons

Gossip
Lying from your mentor to those in charge
LONG HOURS for relatively LITTLE PAY (7:30-6pm almost everyday Monday through Friday)
They want you to kill yourself and have no home life or other life outside of work, especially graduate school.

Advice to Management

Don't put too much trust in your mentors and team leads. You don't get the full story by only listening to them.

reviews filtered by

Extension of College

Current Employee - Nurse Recruiter in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Nurse Recruiter in Plano, TX

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare

Pros

It is rated one of the best places to work-- if your 21 and not wanting to gain real experience.
    Beer Cart Fridays
    There is absolutely no dress code
    The best stocked snack I have ever seen

Cons

no real experience gained, the oldest recruiter is approx. 24 and acts like it-- although it is not a bad thing, I went in wanted to get real training and feedback-- can not do that with someone who this is there first job and they think it is great because they hand out beer sometimes. NEVER got any feedback, you will get promoted if you just stay quiet and do not question anything.

2. You make your own opportunities

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare

Pros

I have never really looked at the reviews on Glassdoor and it is evident to me that I can literally figure out who wrote each review here.

Most importantly:
    You chose your own financial destiny.

If you can want to make 35-40K working 8 hours a day, this is not the place or job for you.
    If you have a strong work ethic and want to able to be compensated for your handwork, there is opportunity here.

If you want a company that can read your thoughts, this is not the place or job for you.
    If you have insightful information you think could make something better and have the ability to articulate it, there is opportunity to make change.

Great 401k match, full health benefits, and incentives. I've never worked at a place that can reward you for doing what you are supposed to in terms of monetary incentives, concert tickets, and other items.

Cons

Moaning and Complaining from people who do not know how to work can be disruptive.

Advice to Management

Hire people who want to work and push the boundaries.

There are newer employer reviews for LiquidAgents Healthcare