LiquidAgents Healthcare

www.liquidagents.com
There are newer employer reviews for LiquidAgents Healthcare

Work Hard/Play Hard

Current Employee - Account Manager in Plano, TX

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Thus far I have enjoyed my time with the company. I feel as if hard work is noticed and appreciated (most of all rewarded). While looking at the other comments I was quite surprised because most of those employees were most likely not able to make the cut (seen in person). If you are expecting to work 9-5, then this job is not for you. Staffing in general is a tedious industry with quite a high turnover, so I am not sure what people are expecting. Staffing in general is a production oriented business so hitting goals. quotas is to be expected.

Company has a phenomenal Christmas Party, monetary Incentives, tickets to fun events, great office space in a nice area, ping pong table, billiards table, and occasional free lunch fridays.

You are able to join the 401K plan within only a year of employment

In terms of the CEO: I truly believe the CEO is willing to do just about anything to help the employees succeed in order to produce. You typically do not get this interaction at other larger companies with management.

Cons

Conflict in roles, meaning people need to have better understanding of their responsibilities. Too much of the blame game goes around, and more team work.

I think hiring on more experience Sales and Recruiting Members (at least 5 plus years of experience) would benefit the company.

More reassurance about job security would benefit some.

Support Employees wanting to obtain higher education (MBA's etc).

36 Other Employee Reviews for LiquidAgents Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Self-centered, egotistical owner of a company that has opportunities to help many workers

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time

Pros

We usually get to have fun and enjoy cheap snacks, occasional beer cart Friday, and opportunity to go to Vegas for company meeting

Cons

High pressure from owner--pressure to perform or get let go without warning. Seen many good people let go because owner is hard to please.

Value your people; don't use and discard when you're done with them. We have had some good people that didn't get a fair chance.

Not worth it.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Plano, TX

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Free Snacks
    Sometimes there is an early out
    Generally the co-workers are young and nice
    Contests that can put an extra $50 in your pocket
    Good entry level if you want recruiting to be your life-long career

Cons

No sick time. You have to use your personal vacation to be sick. A real job has personal, sick, and vacation days.
    Management has no direction and plays favorites.
    401K after a year of employment is not a pro- other companies offer this after 30,60,90 days
    Health insurance is not very good at all. its bare bones coverage.
    The rates of commission are vastly different than other recruiting companies. They will tell you they are paying you a higher base than other companies. They arent. They are really low balling everyone that works there by a huge amount.
    Any "best places to work" awards is because the management will tell you how they expect you to fill out the survey
    Is a good temporary job. But the "skills" and job itself will only get you other recruiting positions or call center jobs. Its a dead end unless you want recruiting to be a career. If so, I suggest you go to a place that pays better, which is any other recruiting firm.
    Turn over is terrible. You shouldnt go to work expecting to get fired because the CEO has a personal agenda. This is not normal in a typical company like another review stated. Saying "people cant cut it" is not a fair assessment when they are hardly trained and are there for a week. Or are doing amazing in numbers and get fired because they didnt attend a company happy hour. It's not about the long hours this job requires. it is about who can suck up the most. if you can't suck up to management you will not "cut it"

Instead of filling out positive reviews in attempt to make the company look good....Try to listen to the employees without judgment. Take what you have heard and make a change. Dont just throw out employees that have stuck with you or are good at their jobs. Being loyal and treating your employees how you want to be treated is how you make a positive corporate culture. Not a dictatorship. INVEST IN A TURNOVER CALCULATOR. When you fire someone on a random whim. It cost your company a ton of money. Look at it from a financial perspective since you are not able to understand the importance of investing in your employees for the sake of a positive culture.

There are newer employer reviews for LiquidAgents Healthcare