Liquidity Services

www.liquidityservices.com
  www.liquidityservices.com
There are newer employer reviews for Liquidity Services

The Blind leading the banded together but Abused.

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive
Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive

I have been working at Liquidity Services

Pros

Base Salary w/ Full benefits + Commission
Networking with Clients
Behind the scenes view of the manufacturing and retail business
Downtown DC is a nice place to work
Fellow underlings are down to earth.

Cons

Senior Management scrambles and leaves employees to pick up the slack.
Our Sales team revenue tanked 50% in 9 months and they left it to the employees to make the same goals in light of the reduced sales. Due to this many employees where let go to cut costs but they blamed the employees for not working hard enough. Priceless! Corporate Hy-jinx at their best.

Listen to the advice of your clients who have been with you since the beginning. When all your supports are discouraging your choices take time to reflect on why that may be. Its ok to not have all the answers. Its not ok to keep making a bad situation worse.

46 Other Employee Reviews for Liquidity Services (View Most Recent)

Similar to working at many small and growing company, a lot to do and very little cohesiveness.

I have been working at Liquidity Services

Pros

There are some very intelligent and experienced managers and employees. The industry is growing and LSI is well positioned in it.

Cons

Internal communication needs to be clearer and less harsh. There is low moral and turnover is a regular occurrence for many of the teams.

Management needs to invest more in staff development and technology. LSI could also improve communication and synergies for internal business teams

So-So

Former Employee - Forklift Operator  in  Cranbury, NJ
    Former Employee - Forklift Operator in Cranbury, NJ

I worked at Liquidity Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

I enjoy operating warehouse equipment (forklifts, reach trucks) so the job was familiar and I had fun doing it. The benefits were pretty good and my coworkers were cool.

Cons

Lousy pay, no room for advancement, micromanaging general manager who didn't know how to treat employees. Goals that were not attainable and regularly forced us to work our weekend. I can't speak for any other location, but I worked in Cranbury, NJ and it would have been a decent place if not for the poor management style and degrading nature of the management.

Show your subordinates some respect and we'll go above and beyond for you. Disrespect us and, well we don't get paid enough to put up with being talked to like children so... you'll have a lot of turnover.

There are newer employer reviews for Liquidity Services

Worked for Liquidity Services? Contribute to the Community!