Liquidity Services

www.liquidityservicesinc.com

Disorganized company, bad place to work.

ProsSalary is competitive with other companies in this market. Business model is sound. Benefits are decent but not great. Oversight in some areas is negligible.

ConsThe company is growing like crazy but management and technical employees don't seem to have the talent or knowledge to bring all departments together leading to isolation and infighting. Lots of politics and squabbling between departments. There is a disconnect between management and worker bees. The lack of clear direction and organization puts a strain on most employees.

Missed growth opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Liquidity Services

Pros: There is great teamwork among peers. Cons: Too much micromanagement by leadership. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The Blind leading the banded together but Abused.

Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Liquidity Services

Pros: Base Salary w/ Full benefits + Commission Networking with Clients Behind the scenes view of the manufacturing… Cons: Senior Management scrambles and leaves employees to pick up the slack. Our Sales team revenue tanked 50% in 9 months and they left it to the… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the advice of your clients who have been with you since the beginning. When all your supports are discouraging your choices take time… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Liquidity Services.

Worked for Liquidity Services? Contribute to the Community!