Lithium Technologies

Great Company - Great Product - Great People

Current Employee - Sales Director in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Sales Director in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Lithium Technologies

Pros

I came to Lithium early in 2011 because I recognized them as a top company in a hot space. With a SaaS offering focused on solving complex problems related to social support, commerce, and awareness, I felt Lithium was the right place for the next phase of my career.

The experience has exceeded my expectations. As an individual contributor I was provided ample support to come up to speed quickly, leading to great sales results. I believe we have the best product in this space and a great team to support our success. Lithium has strong marketing leadership, excellent pre-sales support, and differentiated post-sales support/consulting offerings that make it easy to sell and then provide quantifiable success for our customers.

I was especially impressed with the leadership and culture here. The founders of the company are true visionaries who have set a work hard, play hard standard that makes it fun to be a part of. With the addition of Rob Tarkoff as the new CEO we are poised to take the company to the next level and I'm excited to be a part of it.

Cons

Growing Pains.
1. The office is crowded (and in Emeryville). I hope that the planned move to SF happens quickly
2. Product Group has a full plate and are hiring to keep up with the need to align product with company vision as well as customer-requested enhancements
3. Base pay for sales is slighly low. They do make up for it on the variable, with OTE being at the top end of companies I have worked for

Continue bringing in top talent that are commited to the success of the company and our customers.
Grow the company aggressively, but pragmatically.
Find a way to maintain the fun aspects of Lithium as we cross the chasm and become a large company

132 Other Employee Reviews for Lithium Technologies (View Most Recent)

I feel lucky to work here

Current Employee - Social Strategist in Emeryville, CA
    Current Employee - Social Strategist in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at Lithium Technologies

Pros

It is true that I feel lucky to work here. I believe that we help people help other people. That's really inspiring to me.

Cons

It would be nice if we were located at SF.

I love our Town Hall meetings - thanks for continuing to make those richer.

Exciting!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at Lithium Technologies

Pros

New CEO (Rob Tarkoff) is making changes - and for the better. He has brought a vision of renewed focus, opportunity, and a coolness factor to what we do. I am more excited to work at Lithium now. The pros are the people I work with, the work I do, and the possibilities for the future. This isn't a sleeply little company anymore.

Cons

The office (Emeryville) is too crowded. Conference rooms are in high demand and low supply. The commute is tough for a lot of us. We need to move soon.

Just continue to communicate openly, continue to ask and listen to employees, and continue to make it better for all of us. It's early in Tarkoff's reign, but so far, very good.

Less cereal and more fresh fruit.

There are newer employer reviews for Lithium Technologies