Lithium Technologies

www.lithium.com

I feel lucky to work here

Current Employee - Social Strategist  in  Emeryville, CA
Current Employee - Social Strategist in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at Lithium Technologies

Pros

It is true that I feel lucky to work here. I believe that we help people help other people. That's really inspiring to me.

Cons

It would be nice if we were located at SF.

I love our Town Hall meetings - thanks for continuing to make those richer.

Other Reviews for Lithium Technologies

Exciting!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Emeryville, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at Lithium Technologies

Pros

New CEO (Rob Tarkoff) is making changes - and for the better. He has brought a vision of renewed focus, opportunity, and a coolness factor to what we do. I am more excited to work at Lithium now. The pros are the people I work with, the work I do, and the possibilities for the future. This isn't a sleeply little company anymore.

Cons

The office (Emeryville) is too crowded. Conference rooms are in high demand and low supply. The commute is tough for a lot of us. We need to move soon.

Just continue to communicate openly, continue to ask and listen to employees, and continue to make it better for all of us. It's early in Tarkoff's reign, but so far, very good.

Less cereal and more fresh fruit.

Lithium is investing in the people, their product and culture with the vision to take the company to the next level.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Emeryville, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at Lithium Technologies

Pros

Lithium is making a strong and visible investment in their leadership and employees and setting a strong vision for the future. We are adding new teams of people to help fuel the growth.

There company has been recognized as a leader in the business social media space and has strong analyst recognition via Gartner and Forrester. It is a hot space, Social Media on SaaS platform.

There seems to be a new buzz and excitement in the company as the bar is being raised, The coworkers are dedicated, collaborative and strongly committed to making the company even more successful.

Cons

Quickly outgrowing its current space and additional facilities will be needed soon.

The location in Emeryville can make it a commute challenge. Great for folks in the east bay, not bad from SF, but can be tough from the south bay. But fortunately close to freeway, trains and BART.

Keep communication open and transparent. Share the vision and the successes. Continue to invest in the employees.

Fast growth is exciting, but be sure to provide ongoing training and development for staff. This is a time a dramatic change and communication is key. Be sure the newly hired employees are assimilated into the company well and made to feel part of the culture.

There are newer employer reviews for Lithium Technologies.

Worked for Lithium Technologies? Contribute to the Community!