Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lithium Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lithium Technologies CEO Rob Tarkoff. All reviews posted anonymously by Lithium Technologies employees.
1 person found this helpful
I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time for more than 3 years
Pros – - Excellent life/work balance: Flexible work hours and a lot of parties.
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO): I am encouraged to volunteer at any philanthropic organization of my choice during office hours and still get paid.
- Very strong sale team. Engineering leaderships are young, smart and energetic.
- Pre IPO and the market is still growing
- Lot of foods and snacks
Cons – - Complex products require the most brilliant engineers just to get them maintained.
- CEO focuses on long term success by building a multi generation company, so it is unlikely to get rich quick here.
- Huge competitions in a red hot market.
Advice to Senior Management – Please move the office to San Francisco ASAP.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2012-09-07 15:40 PDT
We're moving to San Francisco and hiring 200 people! Check out Lithium's recent media coverage! Lithium engages your social customers with habit-forming community experiences. We help you find your biggest advocates… — Full Overview
Provided by employer [?]
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.