Lithium Technologies

Creative culture and amazing place to work in San Francisco

Current Employee - Sales Executive
Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time

Pros

People and organization culture make a great place to work. Up and coming innovation center around user generated content and social media response. Developing a platform strategy that is exciting to talk about with all verticals. Exciting time when it comes to the market and being compared to companies that are 10x size. We are leaders in this space and building a reputation in others.

Cons

Small company feel needs more people to continue the trajectory of growth. Opportunities for jobs makes more work for others. No issues internally. People just do it and get it done.

146 Other Employee Reviews for Lithium Technologies (View Most Recent)

Exciting Pre-IPO Social, Cloud, Mobile and Big Data in One!

Current Employee - Senior Sales Engineer in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Engineer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great "been there, done that" leadership. Culture is the best I have been part of. Young, Energetic. Pre-IPO. Confluence of the big four - Social, Cloud, Mobile and Big Data! Great swank new facilities. huge investments made in employees and products.

Cons

One risk: Needs to attract the best talent to keep successful.

Keep investing on retaining talent and acquisition of new.

3 months in and already having an impact

Current Employee - Senior Documentation Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Documentation Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great new, shiny facility in SF. Just a block away from Beldan Place and the Montgomery BART station. Huge, collaborative workspace with windows that OPEN...awesome having fresh air in the office. Lunches and snacks abound; just a joy being in the office.

Engaged leaders and individual contributors who thrive on creating great products and customer experiences. Everyone holds each other to a high bar, in a good way. You just want to do great things so everyone succeeds.

Great place for a documentation team to partner across the org and drive real changes and improvements in the product, processes, and content experiences.

Cons

Not so much a con as an opportunity. Since the Lithium product has been around for a number of years, the UI for some of our Admin and Dev tools have gotten quite cumbersome. Increases ramp up time for employees and customers. That said, team is committed to improving this, and I'm already seeing progress. And, I'm at the table to make this happen.

Keep up the great work and your commitment to full transparency.

There are newer employer reviews for Lithium Technologies