Lithium Technologies

www.lithium.com

Lithium is on the launch-pad!

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsLithium is definitely a career highlight for me and is a fantastic place to work! Now that the Headquarters is right in the heart of San Francisco (225 Bush), the vibe and swanky digs adds to the appeal of what is still a thriving start-up culture. The executive team is among the best I've ever seen and Lithium as a whole is on a path of tremendous success.

After a successful acquisition of Social Dynamx, Lithium has a great crew in Austin, Texas as another center of excellence. The culture fit and team in Austin is great to work with!

ConsLithium is not a place for "coasters". Very much a start-up pace and the expectations are based on an environment of high-performance. This is good if you are looking for a career challenge and not the status quo. This is not so good if you are just looking for just a paycheck.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain and uphold the corporate value of "be real" at all times.

Bright future

Software Engineer (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time

Pros: New engineering leadership that is driving broad changes to modernize our technology and practices which is needed exciting to see Organized as tightly knit small scrum… Cons: Need to have more focus on competition Advice to Senior Management: Keep on pushing and prioritizing the technology modernization so we… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lithium is a great company to work for and grow your career.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people, generous perks, a wonderful new work space, a collaborative atmosphere, and drama free interactions with… Cons: Many of the processes remain manual as the company grows. Lithium can benefit from the implementation of industry… Advice to Senior Management: Maintain transparency as the company grows. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lithium Technologies.

Worked for Lithium Technologies? Contribute to the Community!