There are newer employer reviews for Lithium Technologies

Lithium is on the launch-pad!

Current Employee - Sales
Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Lithium is definitely a career highlight for me and is a fantastic place to work! Now that the Headquarters is right in the heart of San Francisco (225 Bush), the vibe and swanky digs adds to the appeal of what is still a thriving start-up culture. The executive team is among the best I've ever seen and Lithium as a whole is on a path of tremendous success.

After a successful acquisition of Social Dynamx, Lithium has a great crew in Austin, Texas as another center of excellence. The culture fit and team in Austin is great to work with!

Cons

Lithium is not a place for "coasters". Very much a start-up pace and the expectations are based on an environment of high-performance. This is good if you are looking for a career challenge and not the status quo. This is not so good if you are just looking for just a paycheck.

Maintain and uphold the corporate value of "be real" at all times.

reviews filtered by
  1. An amazing place to work

Current Employee - Tech Architect in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Tech Architect in Austin, TX

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Really smart people, open & direct conversations, awesome products, great vision, the newest technologies and fabulous facilities and benefits

Cons

Not as much freedom to choose your favorite project as you'd have at some place like Google

We need more really experienced engineers

2. Creative culture and amazing place to work in San Francisco

Current Employee - Sales Executive
    Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time

Pros

People and organization culture make a great place to work. Up and coming innovation center around user generated content and social media response. Developing a platform strategy that is exciting to talk about with all verticals. Exciting time when it comes to the market and being compared to companies that are 10x size. We are leaders in this space and building a reputation in others.

Cons

Small company feel needs more people to continue the trajectory of growth. Opportunities for jobs makes more work for others. No issues internally. People just do it and get it done.

There are newer employer reviews for Lithium Technologies