Lithium Technologies

www.lithium.com

No bull. Lithium is where it’s at.

Senior Operations Engineer (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

Pros1. In a product and service space that is quickly becoming a mainstay for businesses and organizations. This space will be around as long as the Internet and will become a major part of marketing, public relations, sales, and customer service for most businesses and organizations. In short, Lithium has enormous potential.
2. Lithium has some of the brightest, best people in their professions.
3. Average age here seems to be mid-30’s. This is good in my opinion. Most people here have years of experience behind them.
4. It’s all about the people. Lithium is doing a GREAT job getting the right people in the right places.
5. A real Bay Area vibe in and OUT of the office. Multi-cultural, a serous mix of people from all over the place. Everyone is totally chillaxed yet extremely driven and hard working.
6. Not a culture of clock punchers. For the most part everyone works here like it’s their own business.
7. Not much politics in the office. Politics just comes with being human. But Lithium really keeps the politics to a minimum. It really helps the company progress as a result.
8. Healthy competitive environment.
9. Competitive compensation and bonuses.
10. Brand spankin new offices smack down San Francisco. We just moved in. I mean, this place kicks ass. HUGE kitchen. Beer Keg. Pool table. Ping pong table. Great layout. Open and spacious. Indoor Gym. The new offices are hella rad, hella tight, hella fresh.

Cons1. No chilled glass beer mugs.
2. A little behind in some technologies but quickly getting up to speed.
3. A few others cons but not worth mentioning. Just trivial stuff.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. All good stuff.
This is advice to everyone, myself included.... Embrace change. The most successful business people are usually quick to embrace change.

Company with great potential but no focus and a bad culture

Software Engineer (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Lithium Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: * great demand for Lithium community in social customer space * no real competitors * you don't have to work… Cons: * processes for processes sake. HR runs this company. * lack of real competition is good for sales but it also means there is no interesting… Advice to Senior Management: looks like the management is happy, so not sure they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A growing company with a fun culture

Software Engineer (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: - located in the city - Fun place to work at - Lunch three days a week (although one of those… Cons: - benefits and salary are below par - some teams have it easy compared to others - Needs better focus on career growth and development of individuals -… Advice to Senior Management: Stand up to your company value of "being real" No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lithium Technologies.

Worked for Lithium Technologies? Contribute to the Community!