There are newer employer reviews for Lithium Technologies

Overall, it's been pretty neutral. It seems to be improving, but I'm not quite sure how long it will take.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, good compensation, growing rapidly, mostly friendly faces

Cons

The office politics here are pretty terrible; there seems to be little individual groups of people who have come from certain companies, people who are new, and individual department segregation.

It would be nice if everyone was equally compensated and not just certain departments; we are all needed to have a functioning and successfully operating company.

reviews filtered by

A solid two full years and counting!

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Sharp business leaders, awesome location, great people, and good benefits, fulfilling recognition and career growth potential. It feels good to be a part of a winning organization that embraces creativity. My opinion about Lithium has not always been this glowing, but I feel that I have experienced and seen a lot positive change in my management, peers, and human resources. It excites me to write this review finally!

Cons

I feel that training can be improved and offered more often. The culture seems to be disconnected between departments.

Donation matching would be a great benefit/perk for our local community foundations. Management should always deliver on proposed incentives or don't mention it. There should be more activities offered outside of work to build stronger relationships with teammates.

2. Business Value Consultant

Current Employee - Business Value Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Business Value Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Lithium is one of the most dynamic companies. 100% focus on Customer, agile in approach, and always challenging innovation.

Cons

There are really no negatives at Lithium. As a startup, growing is always a good challenge. Lithium is able to keep up with demand and at the same time manages to keep pace with new & existing customer needs.

Continue doing what your doing!

There are newer employer reviews for Lithium Technologies