Litle & Co.

www.litle.com

Outstanding place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lowell, MA

ProsThe company really values its employees, more than any other place I've worked. The work/life balance is respected and valued here and that is evident by the smiles in the hallways. Don't get me wrong - hard work is also valued, but if you have family or personal obligations, no one ever blinks an eye. Do your work, get it done, be excellent, and you can work flexible hours and even work from home a day or two a week. Obviously this depends on the department you work in but this is true for most parts of the company. Again, work/life balance highly respected and valued.

ConsThe building is a little too 1980's corporate america, but that's about it. Parking is ample, location is pretty good even for those living in or close to the city.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople really love bagel Thursdays, great for mixing it up with other departments and personalities, but maybe some other options beyond bagels, like fruit? That's all!

Great work - life balance

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lowell, MA

I have been working at Litle & Co.

Pros: Excellent work/life balance. Very good non-monetary benefits. The owners really do care about their employees and try to provide an excellent work… Cons: Salary could be better. Accountability sometimes lacking. Too many silos,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A fantastic place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lowell, MA

I have been working at Litle & Co.

Pros: Highly collaborative environment with a great team. Lots of exciting and hard problems to solve,… Cons: Salary is below the market rates for some positions, even for widely recognized… Advice to Senior Management: Pay better; if you want to fill the ranks of the company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Litle & Co..

Worked for Litle & Co.? Contribute to the Community!