Little Caesar's

Nice working environment

Former Employee - Co-Manager in Columbus, OH
Former Employee - Co-Manager in Columbus, OH

I worked at Little Caesar's

Pros

The best reasons to work for little caesars is the flexibility in working hours, variety of work and the location.

Cons

The pay was not competive for the work and responsibilities required for the job. The environment was very stressful during busy hours because of the lack of worker available.

Allow workers enough help to complete their roles and responsibilities

260 Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's (View Most Recent)

just a High School job

Current Employee - Employee in Peoria, IL
    Current Employee - Employee in Peoria, IL

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

Most people treat this job as nothing more than saving money for college. However, some have bigger potential to contribute past high school in to college. Manage ment potential could be in any of the stores that could easily transition with some manage ment training either in college or trade school.

Cons

Fast food and most people don't stay long so the place doesn't try to keep people long term.

Look beyond an hourly high school employee and long term potential.

It was a Job, Not a Career

Former Employee - Supervisor
    Former Employee - Supervisor

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Little Caesars offered me flexible hours so that I could attend school and work at the same time. I had friendly co-workers who were always there to help me out by taking a shift when I was sick or away.

Cons

It was often and understandably so a very hot environment. The uniforms weren't very breathable so it was very easy to overheat while working, specially by the ovens. It was difficult to get anymore than minimum wage which is difficult to live on but occasionally a manager would come by who appeared to understand.

There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's