Little Caesar's
www.littlecaesars.com Detroit, MI 5000+ Employees

Not a good place to get rewarded.

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
Nashville, TN

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe store itself is really fun to work in most of the time. My GM is very nice, and always tells me I do a great job.

ConsThe franchise owners themselves are not very professional. I have been reccomended for a raise several times over the last five months, and have been promised that raise by the area supervisor, turned down another job for it, and finally after all that time I recently found out that the owners are building a house so I will not be getting a raise. I also recently found out that because the franchise owners wife does not like me, I will not be getting the raise intended when they CAN afford to give me one. I know people who have been there for 2 years and have not recieved a raise in that time, and it's not because they are not a good worker, it is because the franchise owners don't like to give out rewards for long term good working employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your promises, pay your employees at least the minimum of what every other LC employee in the country is making. I am not even making half of what the average is.

Not a bad place to work for an after school job

Driver (Former Employee)
Mobile, AL

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible schedule for an afternoon Job after school Nice people Cons: Low pay Angry customers since the 5 dollar pizza deal Nothing else… Advice to Senior Management: Offer better salaries More

Baton Rouge market is a powder keg ready to blow, shocked this franchise hasn't sunk yet amidst it all.

General Manager (Former Employee)
Baton Rouge, LA

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time for less than a year

Pros: Steady work, friendships made, fresh product, no real hard or… Cons: Revolving door for management and crew at all times, no support from upper management, hostile work environment, various forms of harassment and discrimination, no clear… Advice to Senior Management: CLIMATE SURVEY, to all stores with current and former managers and crew. This would rock… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Little Caesar's.

Worked for Little Caesar's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Little Caesar's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Little Caesar's CEO David Scrivano . All reviews posted anonymously by Little Caesar's employees.