Not a good place to get rewarded.

Current Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Nashville, TN
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The store itself is really fun to work in most of the time. My GM is very nice, and always tells me I do a great job.

Cons

The franchise owners themselves are not very professional. I have been reccomended for a raise several times over the last five months, and have been promised that raise by the area supervisor, turned down another job for it, and finally after all that time I recently found out that the owners are building a house so I will not be getting a raise. I also recently found out that because the franchise owners wife does not like me, I will not be getting the raise intended when they CAN afford to give me one. I know people who have been there for 2 years and have not recieved a raise in that time, and it's not because they are not a good worker, it is because the franchise owners don't like to give out rewards for long term good working employees.

Keep your promises, pay your employees at least the minimum of what every other LC employee in the country is making. I am not even making half of what the average is.

Other Reviews for Little Caesar's

Not a bad place to work for an after school job

Former Employee - Driver  in  Mobile, AL
    Former Employee - Driver in Mobile, AL

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible schedule for an afternoon Job after school
    Nice people

Cons

Low pay
    Angry customers since the 5 dollar pizza deal
    Nothing else really to complain about
    It is what it is

Offer better salaries

Baton Rouge market is a powder keg ready to blow, shocked this franchise hasn't sunk yet amidst it all.

Former Employee - General Manager  in  Baton Rouge, LA
    Former Employee - General Manager in Baton Rouge, LA

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time for less than a year

Pros

Steady work, friendships made, fresh product, no real hard or extremely difficult tasks, good in an established customer base, decent pay.

Cons

Revolving door for management and crew at all times, no support from upper management, hostile work environment, various forms of harassment and discrimination, no clear picture of bonus structure as it evolves to say you get it but never do, minimum wage crew is all you get, chain of command not followed as it is supposed to be, senior General managers are those who have lasted 6 months and are up for a promotion?, managers who threaten violence are rehired as not enough managers to go around (i.e. revolving door)...need I go on?

CLIMATE SURVEY, to all stores with current and former managers and crew. This would rock your world at the amount of deceit and illegalities that go on in the Baton Rouge market.

There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's.

Worked for Little Caesar's? Contribute to the Community!