Little Caesar's

www.littlecaesars.com

For a First Job, it's alright

Current Employee - Crew Member  in  Springfield, MA
Current Employee - Crew Member in Springfield, MA

Pros

A lot of work to do, so time goes by pretty fast. Decent enough hours and what not.

Cons

Can be hard to keep up with the pace. The work is a little above minimum wage in worth, in my opinion, but that's what they pay you nonetheless. Confused as to how there are so many older people here when the pay is so mediocre.

None.

Other reviews for Little Caesar's

Only apply if you are desperate

Former Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Nashville, TN

Pros

Good work for High school students

Cons

Prejudice, Too much politics, this shops motto is hard work doesn't matter as long as your boss likes you, Just like any politicians the owners promise alot of things but never follow through. take advantage of hardworking people and undermines the employee's. Not allowed to take breaks unless we clock out but in restaurant business we can't clock out most of the times because we are always busy.

Treat people how you want to be treated and Respect is not given, its earned. What goes around comes around.

"Et tu brute"

Current Employee - Team Member  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Current Employee - Team Member in Brooklyn, NY

Pros

Able to take home extra pies when working closing shift. When outside you can listen to your music. Customer service experience

Cons

No time for lunch, would work a 10 hour shift and only have a 10 minute lunch in the back.
    low pay
    poor time management
    overworked
    repetitive

Take time to learn employee names and not play favorites. Take the time to actually make sure you hire capable workers. That and well the kitchen would have it's days where if we had a random inspection, we'd get shut down but the boss wouldn't care as long as noone saw and the customers were happy.

There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's.

Worked for Little Caesar's? Contribute to the Community!