Little Caesar's

There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's

Cashier

Current Employee - Cashier in Surfside Beach, Horry, SC
Current Employee - Cashier in Surfside Beach, Horry, SC

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

great team of people to work with

Cons

being a cashier, dealing with customers, keeping customers from waiting for their orders

don't discriminate women by training them all as cashiers. Not all of them want to be cashiers. People will quit if they are unhappy with their job.

260 Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's (View Most Recent)

Ultimatum

Current Employee - Shiftleader in Fayetteville, NC
    Current Employee - Shiftleader in Fayetteville, NC

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great food experience , good job for High school graduate

Cons

Not flexible enough when you have to attend classes. Manager makes facial expressions, gives contradicting orders, does not allow employees any breaks but takes several smoke breaks herself. Spreads fear with firing and giving ultimatums. Keeps pizza over expiration time to save money.

A Manager should be true to his job title. You have to MANAGE people, set a good role model and help people to get their best out of them. Remember, without the bottom line you can do nothing.Instead of firing rather pair not so good workers with excellent workers, so they can learn. And most of it listen to your employees and try to help them but not by ditching them.

Not a good place to get rewarded.

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The store itself is really fun to work in most of the time. My GM is very nice, and always tells me I do a great job.

Cons

The franchise owners themselves are not very professional. I have been reccomended for a raise several times over the last five months, and have been promised that raise by the area supervisor, turned down another job for it, and finally after all that time I recently found out that the owners are building a house so I will not be getting a raise. I also recently found out that because the franchise owners wife does not like me, I will not be getting the raise intended when they CAN afford to give me one. I know people who have been there for 2 years and have not recieved a raise in that time, and it's not because they are not a good worker, it is because the franchise owners don't like to give out rewards for long term good working employees.

Keep your promises, pay your employees at least the minimum of what every other LC employee in the country is making. I am not even making half of what the average is.

There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's