Little Caesar's
www.littlecaesars.com Detroit, MI 5000+ Employees

Meh...

Pizza Dressing, Crew Member (Current Employee)
Waterville, ME

ProsFast paced, always something to keep you busy, sometimes free old pizza, and was the only job in my area

ConsNo breaks, a lot of headaches, minimum wage, heavy lifting, a lot of yelling orders, other employees (not Little Caesars fault, just cocky employees)

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to who does what and if there's a problem check the security cameras or something, don't just assume one person is right because they "told on" the other first.

It's a typical Pizza Joint Job.

Crew Member (Former Employee)
    Mesa, AZ

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work in the back, don't have to deal with costumers if you don't want to.… Cons: They are very stingy on how many toppings are used. They do this to save money.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

part time sucks

Crew Member (Current Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time for less than a year

Pros: fast pace environment and the wings Cons: pay, standing for hrs. 15 min break, and emploees Advice to Senior Management: stop hiring the most dumbest people to work for the company.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Little Caesar's.

Worked for Little Caesar's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Little Caesar's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Little Caesar's CEO David Scrivano . All reviews posted anonymously by Little Caesar's employees.