Little Caesar's

There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's

Good Culture

Former Employee - Crew Member in Miami, FL
Former Employee - Crew Member in Miami, FL

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

A lot of hours, cool people, nice atmosphere, clean store. I really liked working here because of the people.

Cons

Sometimes at our store we would not stop, constantly busy. Varies by location I suppose. Very late closing times but again we were a busy store and I suppose keeping the store open late got us a lot of sales.

Promote!

254 Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's (View Most Recent)

Entry level job

I worked at Little Caesar's

Pros

Extremely flexible hours. My coworker got to go to Europe for a month and came back and still had a job.

Cons

Managers care only about their bonuses.

Hire better people.

You will never be happy here

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Lancaster, OH
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Lancaster, OH

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I met some cool people and shifts were usually fun.

Cons

My store manager has some of the worst traits a manager can have: he is lazy,he barks orders at his crew and belittles or talks down to them in front of customers, he is completely inconsistent, and shows no appreciation for hard work and dedication.I worked there for almost 4 years and the entire corporate structure is designed for the managers, with no regard for assistants or crew. I felt like nothing more than a warm body.

Be a leader! Lead by example...my manager expected everyone else to perform while he sat playing on his phone. Also, express appreciation for those who go the extra mile, despite making very little money and getting no benefits. Also, make yourself available. If your employees don't feel comfortable talking to you about concerns they have, it will make them stressed and angry, and you will find yourself losing staff left and right. Just ask my old boss!

There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's