There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's

Great co-workers, less than competent mgmt

Former Employee - Associate
Former Employee - Associate

I worked at Little Caesar's

Pros

Co workers were amiable and down to earth. Work environment was fun and enjoyable when adequately staffed. I had fun at work and it was easy to do my job when I liked the product and the work environment.

Cons

Eventually we were downsized to the point of system failure. I believe management was trying to force us to be more efficient by decreasing the number of employees.

Advice to Management

Crack open a book on systems theory. A system can only compensate for short periods of time before it fails completely.

reviews filtered by

Little Caesars Rocks!!!

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

Little Caesars Number One Philosophy is For it to be a Fun Place to Work and it is! We have very set policies and procedures, Great Training programs, Constant Feedback from Upper Management, All Sorts of Special Events/Activities for Full Time Employees to Attend, Superb Opportunities for Growth, and Little Caesars is Constantly building and Developing their Employees for Success.

Cons

Some of the people on the lower management side should have never made it past the training program. But In every basket you are likely to find a bad egg or two.

Advice to Management

Keep on Doing what you are doing, Continue to Develop folks, Maybe be a little bit more thoroughness with the recruitment process, other than that Little Caesars, I Love Ya!

Baad place to work!

Current Employee - Crew Member in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Crew Member in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

Flexibility in schedule. the only reason i'm typing more is because it doesnt allow me to type less than 5 words.

Cons

Bad pay and very few opportunities for pay raise
    If your a hard worker and some lazy bum comes in off the streets and starts working there you both have the same wage
    zero recognition
    very selfish company

Advice to Management

stop being so selfish. your making 10 times as much as employees why cant you spare a small pay raise to those who deserve it?