There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's

A great place to work for leaders who love building teams!

Current Employee - General Manager in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - General Manager in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

This is the easiest Management position I have ever held! Very little stress!!! I have built a very strong team and now the store is a smooth operation and my job is to just keep it moving..... I love it! I can't believe I get paid to do what I do. Company has treated me like a person - not a number, upper-management is involved at all levels, medical benefits are excellent, bonus structure is fair and I have never missed one yet, excellent opportunities for advanced.

Cons

Stop hiring weak store managers, in this job market we can be PICKY! long work weeks with split days off, takes a little gettting used to if you don't have a background in the restaurant business.

Advice to Management

This is the fairest company I have ever worked for and I am content with my compensation package but continue to focus on leadership training on all levels!

Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's

Good place to work if your 20

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Madison Heights, MI
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Madison Heights, MI

Pros

Vary nice customers. Co-workers are good people to work with.

Cons

Too much micro management. Once your over the age of 35 you can forget any advancement at all. After 5 years of commitment to this company all I get is 5 hours a week.

Advice to Management

Show a little loyalty to those who have stuck it out.

2. Great co-workers, less than competent mgmt

Former Employee - Associate
    Former Employee - Associate

Pros

Co workers were amiable and down to earth. Work environment was fun and enjoyable when adequately staffed. I had fun at work and it was easy to do my job when I liked the product and the work environment.

Cons

Eventually we were downsized to the point of system failure. I believe management was trying to force us to be more efficient by decreasing the number of employees.

Advice to Management

Crack open a book on systems theory. A system can only compensate for short periods of time before it fails completely.