Little Caesar's
www.littlecaesars.com Detroit, MI 5000+ Employees

Good for experience, that's about it.

Cashier (Current Employee)
El Paso, TX

ProsIt was my first real job so I was able to get experience.

ConsHorrible pay, most employees are stuck with minimum wage and the student managers only get $0.75 more.
Inflexible hours, management refused to work with my life/school schedule. I was given a schedule based on when management wanted me to work even if I was unable to make those days. You are not able to call in, the only way is if you get someone to cover your shift, but only with manager approval.
Very little chance of moving up, I was head cashier and was told I would be training as a student manager, but due to the lack of cashiers I was never able to receive training and move up.
There are no scheduled breaks, you are expected to work your shift in its entirety without a break. You can ask the managers if you are able to take a 30 minute unpaid break, but that is only if they let you.
Schedule issues. You are expected to be at work exactly on time for your schedule(which is 100% reasonable) but you can be written up even if you are so much as a minute late. However you will never leave exactly on time. The next manager will keep you over your scheduled time until they feel it is necessary for you to leave. I usually didn't get out until 45 minutes-1 hour of my scheduled end time.
Cashiers operate on quotas of selling Crazy Bread and Deep Deep Dish Pizza and if they do not reach their marks, they have their hours cut/will be fired. It is hard to sell other products when people think that Little Caesars only sells $5 Large Pepperoni Pizzas.

Fun first job

Crew Member (Former Employee)

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time for less than a year

Pros: Time went by fast because we were always busy, I love jobs that keep me busy. The people… Cons: Can get really hot in there, also sometimes when we'd… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Unlimited potential for the appropriate locations...

Area Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Little Caesar's full-time for more than a year

Pros: Excellent product value. Detailed and simplistic systems in place. They have… Cons: Heavy workload with a tight labor budget. Difficulty finding quality employees to work for minimum… Advice to Senior Management: Train employees to multi-task and be as efficient as possible. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Little Caesar's.

Worked for Little Caesar's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Little Caesar's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Little Caesar's CEO David Scrivano . All reviews posted anonymously by Little Caesar's employees.