There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's

Overall, Little Caesar's is a great place to work at as a student.

I worked at Little Caesar's

Pros

The people are fun to work with. Mostly everyone gets along great. You can actually feel that sense of family within a few weeks and the customers are great! Carrie, the owner, and Jesus, the supervisor, .are super nice and they gives you great tips on how to improve your work.

Cons

It only pays 7.25/hour and highest you can get paid is like 8 or 8 something as a manager. That isn't anything. Finish school!

reviews filtered by
  1. I had a great time with my coworkers, but the manager was awful.

I worked at Little Caesar's

Pros

Shaker boarding is so much fun. Meeting the community.

Cons

Sexual Harassment from manager. Can get boring.

Get new managers and watch over franchisees better.

2. Fast paced, fun environment with young hard working staff

Former Employee - Store Manager in Lake Zurich, IL
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Lake Zurich, IL

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (less than a year)

Pros

As the manager of a Little Caesars that was just opening, it was a lot of fun to take part in the hiring of the staff. In addition to that, working with the staff was an enjoyable endeavor on a day-to-day basis. Everyone got along well and we even often spent time together outside of work. The pay wasn't overly exciting, but it was decent given the position and its responsibilities.

Cons

The hours were long and I know many of the staff employees complained about their hourly rate, which was typically minimum wage. The particular store I managed was one of several stores all owned by a franchise owner. My caution is to just be mindful of the franchise owned stores as the owner can play a huge factor in how enjoyable the experience can be. This particular owner lacked sensible people skills and micro managed most facets of his business, ultimately making the life of his store managers quite unpleasant and thus leading to high turnover in this position.

Invest in your management personnel. Be willing to pay a little more salary to your store manager if you feel that would be the best long term decision for your business because high turnover will end up costing more in employee development. Do not micro manage every facet of your business, trust the training you instill in your managers and allow them to make decisions as well so they can feel a sense of ownership in their tasks.

There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's