Little Caesar's

Good place to work if your 20

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Madison Heights, MI
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Madison Heights, MI

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

Vary nice customers. Co-workers are good people to work with.

Cons

Too much micro management. Once your over the age of 35 you can forget any advancement at all. After 5 years of commitment to this company all I get is 5 hours a week.

Show a little loyalty to those who have stuck it out.

255 Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's (View Most Recent)

Great co-workers, less than competent mgmt

Former Employee - Associate
    Former Employee - Associate

I worked at Little Caesar's

Pros

Co workers were amiable and down to earth. Work environment was fun and enjoyable when adequately staffed. I had fun at work and it was easy to do my job when I liked the product and the work environment.

Cons

Eventually we were downsized to the point of system failure. I believe management was trying to force us to be more efficient by decreasing the number of employees.

Crack open a book on systems theory. A system can only compensate for short periods of time before it fails completely.

Little Caesars Rocks!!!

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

Little Caesars Number One Philosophy is For it to be a Fun Place to Work and it is! We have very set policies and procedures, Great Training programs, Constant Feedback from Upper Management, All Sorts of Special Events/Activities for Full Time Employees to Attend, Superb Opportunities for Growth, and Little Caesars is Constantly building and Developing their Employees for Success.

Cons

Some of the people on the lower management side should have never made it past the training program. But In every basket you are likely to find a bad egg or two.

Keep on Doing what you are doing, Continue to Develop folks, Maybe be a little bit more thoroughness with the recruitment process, other than that Little Caesars, I Love Ya!

There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's