Little Caesar's

www.littlecaesars.com

Family Business with Little Innovation and Distrustfull of New Talent

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere is always extra work to do and shifts to fill. You may get free or discounted food and opportunities to attend hockey or baseball games.

ConsTight fisted control by family members and loyalty to small group of "former pizza joint dishwashers" that stuck with it and have been repaid with lifetime careers.

Many of those that pledged loyalty to the family were cast aside though when no longer needed or after they had been used up. There is not much to learn here as it's all about cash flow for the family and doing things as they've always been done. New employees are brought in based on their willingness to work cheap and long to chase a carrot, not for their relevent experience or education.

Advice to Senior ManagementDELEGATE! Bring in a PROFESSIONAL mgmt team and turn over the reigns. That would be the HONEST and CARING thing to do for the long time employees and franchisees that made your fortune.

Good working experience with ample opportunities to advance

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) East Lansing, MI

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible schedule, friendly employees and the job pays pretty well for what is asked of you. I had a… Cons: Although the schedule was flexible, once it was finalized it was difficult to find any wiggle room.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep on doing what you are doing and communicating with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fine

I have been working at Little Caesar's full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Easy job to do day to day. Cons: Annoying dealing with the stress of hot and ready. Advice to Senior Management: Won't make much, no benefits Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Little Caesar's.

Worked for Little Caesar's? Contribute to the Community!