Little Caesar's

There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's

Cashier

Current Employee - Cashier in Oxnard, CA
Current Employee - Cashier in Oxnard, CA

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Depends on who you work with, but working with others was fun sometimes. I think this is a good job for a first-timer. They were pretty good at being flexible with student schedules.

Cons

Managers (some micromanaged too often), constant standing... and well, any other cons that come with working in the food industry.

263 Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's (View Most Recent)

Okay

Former Employee - Cashier in Grass Valley, CA
    Former Employee - Cashier in Grass Valley, CA

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I enjoyed getting comfortable talking with customers and dealing with quasi-crises. My original manager was easy going and made sure that everything was done right without any drama.

Cons

Having a "big boss" who owned more than 10 stores created a competitive attitude. There also was no way to move up if you were a good worker, due to the fact that the "big boss" only hired his friends or relatives to managerial positions.

Please check in with regional managers to make sure that they aren't just hiring friends and or relatives. (Northern California - Marysville area)

It's very simple and easy work, you just have to be fast and get along with your fellow emplees.

Current Employee - Crew Member in Douglas, GA
    Current Employee - Crew Member in Douglas, GA

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The best thing about working there is, when the store is not busy it's very easy.

Cons

Most of my challenges would be the management, and tough customers.

It's easier to keep your workers working hard if they get rewarded for an outstanding job.

There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's