Little Caesar's

www.littlecaesars.com
  www.littlecaesars.com
There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's

not the greatest place but not the worst

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Miami, FL
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

pretty chill, not difficult at all. other employees are usually easy to get along with. good as a first job

Cons

Friday and Saturday dinner rush can be pretty stressful if not well prepared or adequately staffed, as the company tends to cut as many hours as possible

please stop cutting hours when mangers go on vacation, having them not there is hard enough, so why would you take more people away?

262 Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's (View Most Recent)

Cashier

Current Employee - Cashier in Oxnard, CA
    Current Employee - Cashier in Oxnard, CA

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Depends on who you work with, but working with others was fun sometimes. I think this is a good job for a first-timer. They were pretty good at being flexible with student schedules.

Cons

Managers (some micromanaged too often), constant standing... and well, any other cons that come with working in the food industry.

Okay

Former Employee - Cashier in Grass Valley, CA
    Former Employee - Cashier in Grass Valley, CA

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I enjoyed getting comfortable talking with customers and dealing with quasi-crises. My original manager was easy going and made sure that everything was done right without any drama.

Cons

Having a "big boss" who owned more than 10 stores created a competitive attitude. There also was no way to move up if you were a good worker, due to the fact that the "big boss" only hired his friends or relatives to managerial positions.

Please check in with regional managers to make sure that they aren't just hiring friends and or relatives. (Northern California - Marysville area)

There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's