Little Caesar's

www.littlecaesars.com
There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's

Just an average pizza restaurant

Former Employee - Crew Member in Denver, NC
Former Employee - Crew Member in Denver, NC

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Simple work. Pictures on the wall to help with the flow. Very small menu so it's easy to remember everything. Sometimes you got to do sign flipping which is a good break (depending on if you like being seen by your local community). The pay was minimum wage, but I was expecting that.

Cons

Usually small restaurant. Cramped spaces. Stingy on the toppings. In my location we had to clock out for everything which is fine, but if you smoked cigarettes you didn't have to clock out. I was always confused why people taking breaks every 30 minutes never had to clock out.

Provide a pizza that people will want to come back and get again and again. Basically add more cheese, sauce, and toppings to the pizzas. Don't let smokers take breaks without clocking out or just don't allow them to take extra breaks.

279 Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's (View Most Recent)

A big joke!

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The job was easy to get.

Cons

Manager didn't know ANYTHING! The employees didn't get along with ANY manager. People stood around while I just did all the work while management said nothing! All of this was in one day. I quit my first day. SMH. The location where I was - was a filthy place. Roaches everywhere, the employee's and the manager's didn't wear gloves at all. The workers keep their personal food in the same refrigerator and shelves where they store the dough that's poofing. I was bought on as an Assistant Manager starting off at 8.75 hr. That was a BIG joke!

GET IT TOGETHER! Cooperate really needs to get on this ASAP! I wouldn't recommend ANY customer to this location.

Chump work for minimum wage

Former Employee - Pizza Maker/Cashier/Everything in Milpitas, CA
    Former Employee - Pizza Maker/Cashier/Everything in Milpitas, CA

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Free pizza, work experience, management opportunities if you show competence, make lots of friends...

Cons

Minimum wage, exhausting and unrewarding work

Improve your disgusting product, in my opinion the quality of these pizzas are just barley passable.

There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's