Little Caesar's

www.littlecaesars.com
  www.littlecaesars.com
There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's

My experience at little Ceasars has been eye opening, and overall amazing.

Current Employee - Crew Member in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Crew Member in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The best reasons to work here are flexible hours, good work experience, great for a first job, easy to make new friends, job isn't difficult after you get the hang of it.

Cons

Some challenges are catching on quick and doing things the proper way, but fast as well because depending on the store it can get very busy.

Make sure the right people are being promoted, seniority doesn't make a good boss, make sure all promoted people are not only card certified but able to do the job quickly and efficiently. Saying you know what to do and doing it are not the same thing. Also getting promoted shouldn't mean staying on pizza dress for 5-8 hours. Getting paid more for doing less sounds ridiculous. Telling crew members what to do is nice and all but if a crew member is busy doing something that you told them to do, get off pizza dress for the 1 or 2 minutes it takes to do a pan pickup. Having one crew doing dishes, dough, pan pick ups, taking the trash out, preps,landing, cashier is great for management, but if that manager assistant/co/general whichever can't run the store without that crew member, maybe, just maybe, that person is wearing the wrong colored shirt, and making too much money, for knowing how to do something they never do or plan to do ever again.

263 Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's (View Most Recent)

Like a family

Former Employee - Crew Member in Omaha, NE
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Omaha, NE

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Fun environment and a pretty easy job. Very relaxed in the mornings and very busy on weekends. Raise after testing and later after mastering the different jobs.

Cons

Grease. The only annoying things were the customers and having to work Halloween and superbowl nights. Fridays and Saturdays were always busy but got used to it after a while.

Just an average pizza restaurant

Former Employee - Crew Member in Denver, NC
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Denver, NC

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Simple work. Pictures on the wall to help with the flow. Very small menu so it's easy to remember everything. Sometimes you got to do sign flipping which is a good break (depending on if you like being seen by your local community). The pay was minimum wage, but I was expecting that.

Cons

Usually small restaurant. Cramped spaces. Stingy on the toppings. In my location we had to clock out for everything which is fine, but if you smoked cigarettes you didn't have to clock out. I was always confused why people taking breaks every 30 minutes never had to clock out.

Provide a pizza that people will want to come back and get again and again. Basically add more cheese, sauce, and toppings to the pizzas. Don't let smokers take breaks without clocking out or just don't allow them to take extra breaks.

There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's