There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's

Good experience for someone looking in developing their own franchise someday.

Pros

For someone looking into developing their own franchise, Little Caesar's is a good company work with by providing protection and leeway in the way an owner may run their franchise business.

Cons

A good liquidity amount of cash is needed before having a franchise develop, process may be much longer for someone who may not yet be in franchise business already.

Advice to Management

Having a good crew helps enormously in maintaing a great work environment for everyone from customers all the way thru staff and management.

Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's

Family Business with Little Innovation and Distrustfull of New Talent

Pros

There is always extra work to do and shifts to fill. You may get free or discounted food and opportunities to attend hockey or baseball games.

Cons

Tight fisted control by family members and loyalty to small group of "former pizza joint dishwashers" that stuck with it and have been repaid with lifetime careers. Many of those that pledged loyalty to the family were cast aside though when no longer needed or after they had been used up. There is not much to learn here as it's all about cash flow for the family and doing things as they've always been done. New employees are brought in based on their willingness to work cheap and long to chase a carrot, not for their relevent experience or education.

Advice to Management

DELEGATE! Bring in a PROFESSIONAL mgmt team and turn over the reigns. That would be the HONEST and CARING thing to do for the long time employees and franchisees that made your fortune.

2. Excellent

Current Employee - Cashier in Owensboro, KY
    Current Employee - Cashier in Owensboro, KY

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Co workers are excellent. I love them all. Working on Front is my favorite. I started doing back and worked my way up to Pie Board and now I'm always on Front.

Cons

Sometimes there are rude customers, but that just comes with the job title. And $7.25 / hr really is not worth it sometimes.

Advice to Management

CRS really needs to stop messing with the systems. I worked Saturday, Aug. 22, 2015 and was off until Thursday, Aug. 27, 2015 and when I clocked in there were at least /4/ CRS update messages. That is just excessive and I kept hitting the wrong buttons because they moved them from where they had been the entire I've worked there - since February - and probably before I started there.