Little Caesar's

Great Way To Challenge Yourself

Former Employee - Manager in Butte, MT
Former Employee - Manager in Butte, MT

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Free food (most of the time), very simple work, easy to stay busy, great people. It's a great entry level job. Fun place to work. Decent pay for the area for management. The owners have very high standards of cleanliness and conduct. The owners take good care of their management, but expect a great deal from them. However, they never expect any employee to do anything they wouldn't do, or haven't done, themselves.

Cons

Unreliable workers, unpredictable schedule, having to work at a moment's notice, high turnover, unpredictable busy times, unpredictable not-busy times. The fact that it is a very entry level job means that you work primarily with teenagers and ex cons. The majority of my coworkers were stoned a lot of the time.

Offer better starting pay to attract better workers. Have an attourney find a good way to drug screen employees.

260 Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's (View Most Recent)

Great career experience

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Friendswood, TX
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Friendswood, TX

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (more than an year)

Pros

working with customers and the responsibly and freedom i had to make decisions. Having flexible hours.

Cons

Shifts by myself, not having some products to satisfy some customers. Customers not being able to have pizza delieved to them. Having select drinks.

start pizza delivery again

A good opportunity for youngsters to build a career

Former Employee - General Manager in Placentia, CA
    Former Employee - General Manager in Placentia, CA

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is a fair amount of upward mobility opportunity within this organization and it is a great place to begin a career in management, however, if idle in a single position for too long, it is possible to get stuck at the company without advancing your career. If you end up finding yourself stagnant for too long, it is a wise decision to take what you have learned and apply it to future endeavors. In order to grow your career at this company you must possess a high level of determination to the daily operations, and be willing to get the job done at nearly any cost. Overall, it is a good place to begin your career in management or to be an external hire into upper management once you have garnered some outside experience, but I would advise against managing a store for many, many years before waiting for a promotion.

Cons

Long work hours, which is acceptable, however they are trying because of the mid-day hours involved, 10-830pm. Those specific hours make it difficult to have any personal life outside of your store location. Work is quite redundant but you can sculpt approaches to make it interesting, overall, the work environment is fun.

Allow more flexibility to the store manager's schedule, that was the main issue with my time at Little Caesars, I was the store manager but still had a required schedule and if I wanted to alter it in any way, it needed the stamp of approval from the Area Supervisor.

There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's