Little Caesar's

There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's

Great career experience

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Friendswood, TX
Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Friendswood, TX

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (more than an year)

Pros

working with customers and the responsibly and freedom i had to make decisions. Having flexible hours.

Cons

Shifts by myself, not having some products to satisfy some customers. Customers not being able to have pizza delieved to them. Having select drinks.

start pizza delivery again

279 Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's (View Most Recent)

A good opportunity for youngsters to build a career

Former Employee - General Manager in Placentia, CA
    Former Employee - General Manager in Placentia, CA

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is a fair amount of upward mobility opportunity within this organization and it is a great place to begin a career in management, however, if idle in a single position for too long, it is possible to get stuck at the company without advancing your career. If you end up finding yourself stagnant for too long, it is a wise decision to take what you have learned and apply it to future endeavors. In order to grow your career at this company you must possess a high level of determination to the daily operations, and be willing to get the job done at nearly any cost. Overall, it is a good place to begin your career in management or to be an external hire into upper management once you have garnered some outside experience, but I would advise against managing a store for many, many years before waiting for a promotion.

Cons

Long work hours, which is acceptable, however they are trying because of the mid-day hours involved, 10-830pm. Those specific hours make it difficult to have any personal life outside of your store location. Work is quite redundant but you can sculpt approaches to make it interesting, overall, the work environment is fun.

Allow more flexibility to the store manager's schedule, that was the main issue with my time at Little Caesars, I was the store manager but still had a required schedule and if I wanted to alter it in any way, it needed the stamp of approval from the Area Supervisor.

Very friendly and happy environment to work in.

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Fullerton, CA
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Fullerton, CA

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Friendly staff, customers, efficient teamwork, and good management.

Cons

Hot ovens, burns, low wages, part-time

Keep the team morale up!

There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's