Fine

I have been working at Little Caesar's full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Easy job to do day to day.

Cons

Annoying dealing with the stress of hot and ready.

Advice to Management

Won't make much, no benefits

Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's

Good Experience, Terrible Pay

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time

Pros

Good experience with overall friendly people. Learned how to efficiently manage a wide range of people.

Cons

Absolutely terrible pay and almost no motive to try to succeed. After spending over a year working extremely hard to try to succeed I was continually given more responsibilities and promised raises that I never received.

Advice to Management

Pay people what they are worth.

Lots of wasted potential

Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Little Caesar's full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Pay isn't bad if you're working the salaried 50 hours max. Usually it ends up being much more than that. -Company does give a lot to charity, and the Love Kitchen is a great thing. -Lots of opportunities for promotion.

Cons

-Extremely tight labor charts, especially at lower volume stores. Difficult to run the numbers they want. -Turnover is high. Employees beg for hours but I can't afford to have them in the store. -Quality is expected across the board, yet lots of stores have different equipment (Some worse off than others). -Classes take place downtown, which can be difficult for some people to make.

Advice to Management

If you want to bring people in AND keep them, you have the make the job appealing. The pay for crew and assistants is low for the job they are doing, and I can't schedule them over 30 hours. So what incentive do they have to want to stay? I try to keep the environment very light so they won't want to quit, but then I look incompetent to my supervisor and corporate. It's a lose-lose situation. In regards to the classes comment above, why not have area specific classes? It's a lot more appealing for a future assistant/co-manager to travel to a store close to them than to go way out of their way.