Little Caesar's Wage Slavery

Current Employee - Employee  in  Selma, AL
Current Employee - Employee in Selma, AL

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

The work is physically demanding, so I can count every shift as a workout! Employees are allowed to make themselves pizzas for free, during any given shift they work. Hours are flexible, great for students!

Cons

The work is physically demanding, every shift is a workout! The standards of Quality get compromised in favor of the standards of Quantity.

If I could speak directly to the leadership over the Little Caesar's company, I would ask that they spend more time, personally, in the little stores out on the fringes, where they might find surprising differences from the ideal vision for a Little Caesar's Restaurant.

Other Reviews for Little Caesar's

Okay as a first job

Former Employee - Crew Member  in  Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Plano, TX

I worked at Little Caesar's

Pros

The company offers flexible hours and time off is usually given with no questions asked. If you're a teen or in your early 20's you'll work around a lot of people your age which can make for an uplifting work environment and makes the necessary teamwork that much easier.

Cons

Some days are extremely busy and the level of business can be unpredictable at times. There are also no benefits of any kind and the chances of getting more than 20 hours a week are virtually impossible. As with other fast food jobs, enjoy the free food here and there because you're going to need it with how much they pay you.

Many Little Caesars stores do not deliver - I can't tell you how many sales we've lost over the phone due to this. Go out on a limb and dare to hire delivery drivers! This is one of the main reasons people order pizza is so they don't have to go fetch it themselves! Do this and watch your sales skyrocket.

A great place to work for leaders who love building teams!

Current Employee - General Manager  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - General Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

This is the easiest Management position I have ever held! Very little stress!!! I have built a very strong team and now the store is a smooth operation and my job is to just keep it moving..... I love it! I can't believe I get paid to do what I do. Company has treated me like a person - not a number, upper-management is involved at all levels, medical benefits are excellent, bonus structure is fair and I have never missed one yet, excellent opportunities for advanced.

Cons

Stop hiring weak store managers, in this job market we can be PICKY! long work weeks with split days off, takes a little gettting used to if you don't have a background in the restaurant business.

This is the fairest company I have ever worked for and I am content with my compensation package but continue to focus on leadership training on all levels!

There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's.

Worked for Little Caesar's? Contribute to the Community!