LivHOME

www.livhome.com
  www.livhome.com
There are newer employer reviews for LivHOME

LifHOME

I worked at LivHOME full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Fabulous, structured work environment and business model.

Cons

As with all companies, individual personalities and negatives must be considered, in addition to the bottom line.

Listen, investigate, and act on legitimate reviews of management subordinates.

5 Other Employee Reviews for LivHOME (View Most Recent)

Corporate needs to open their eyes.

I worked at LivHOME full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I am still very frustrated with the management, but the other office staff was very nice. Sad to see most of them go within such a short amount of time. And it was not because they were fired.....

Cons

Turnover rate within the company is horrible. I saw five office staff employees come and go within a year. I ended up quitting after a year due to being assigned more tasks than what my job entailed and not being compensated nor appreciated for my efforts to keep the company going.

Look into the source of the problem. The turnover rate in this company is ridiculous. Nobody wants to work for someone who is constantly unreliable and does not see the big picture. There is no structure and then frustration sets in because the person running the office needs to managed themselves. The pay and promises were never kept the way they should be. No one wants to work for someone who tries to screw them out of deserved pay or vacation. The executive director made certain that they received bonuses, but no one else. Very upsetting to not feel appreciated for the work you have done for the company. In the year I worked there, I saw five employees within the office setting come and go. The turnover rate needs to be evaluated at the source!

Working with LivHOME

I worked at LivHOME full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great company, usually great work environment, great working with our seniors

Cons

Cut back on the number of highly paid staff at the corporate office so the office can adjust the cost to the families.

We were all there to work towards a common goal. At times there were some absolute us and them attitudes. It's one thing to sit in the big office and demand high dollars. It's a very different thing to look a family in the eye the desperately needs your help but cant afford the rates. :(

There are newer employer reviews for LivHOME