Live Commercial Advertising

www.livecommercialadvertising.com

A Multi-Level Marketing Scheme in disguise.

Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsI received some amazing sales tools and experience, and the atmosphere is extremely positive and motivating. I do enjoy doing promotional sales, so once I was actually doing that part of the job, I felt like I was being productive.

ConsWhat they did not tell me in plain English upfront was that I would be essentially working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, for minimum wage. They had me travel without any offer of financial help in the form of a food and gas stipend, and was not provided with all necessary equipment for the project I was assigned to. I felt my questions were not answered fully and I felt I was in the dark quite a bit about what was going on half the time. They offered "promotions" but was given more responsibilities with no more pay. All the hard work is attached to a promise of about a year down the road, getting to open my own office and manage my own team doing sales, but the cost was too high for me. The only truly successful people I could see were people with no families anywhere to be found, and living as vagabonds.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would have appreciated the straight scoop up front. I learned sales pitches and sales systems which were great, but once I realized they were used on me, I was not happy. I would say this is a big part of why there is so much turnover.

Live Commercial Advertising President responded to this review

Nov 14, 2013

This review was recently discovered by management of Live Commercial Advertising Inc., and an effort to respond is below :

As an employer, we try to provide the best working atmosphere we can. We
... More

Best company I have ever worked for... hands down.

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Live Commercial Advertising full-time for less than a year

Pros: I have worked at Live Commercial for about 5 months. In that time, I have learned more about myself, sales, managing, and what a… Cons: I did have to take a pay-cut to come to work here, and there is some hard work involved.. HOWEVER... the pay-cut is temporary, and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best Opportunity in Town

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Live Commercial Advertising full-time for more than a year

Pros: I have never worked for a company such as Live Commercial Advertising. This place surrounds you with positive, hard-working, and driven individuals who are all… Cons: Success comes with a lot of hard work and dedication. There were times that I wish I could have more free time to spend with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Live Commercial Advertising.

Worked for Live Commercial Advertising? Contribute to the Community!