Live Commercial Advertising

www.livecommercialadvertising.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Live Commercial Advertising

A Multi-Level Marketing Scheme in disguise.

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT
Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Live Commercial Advertising full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I received some amazing sales tools and experience, and the atmosphere is extremely positive and motivating. I do enjoy doing promotional sales, so once I was actually doing that part of the job, I felt like I was being productive.

Cons

What they did not tell me in plain English upfront was that I would be essentially working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, for minimum wage. They had me travel without any offer of financial help in the form of a food and gas stipend, and was not provided with all necessary equipment for the project I was assigned to. I felt my questions were not answered fully and I felt I was in the dark quite a bit about what was going on half the time. They offered "promotions" but was given more responsibilities with no more pay. All the hard work is attached to a promise of about a year down the road, getting to open my own office and manage my own team doing sales, but the cost was too high for me. The only truly successful people I could see were people with no families anywhere to be found, and living as vagabonds.

I would have appreciated the straight scoop up front. I learned sales pitches and sales systems which were great, but once I realized they were used on me, I was not happy. I would say this is a big part of why there is so much turnover.

Live Commercial Advertising Response

Nov 14, 2013President

This review was recently discovered by management of Live Commercial Advertising Inc., and an effort to respond is below :

As an employer, we try to provide the best working atmosphere we can. We
... More

8 Other Employee Reviews for Live Commercial Advertising (View Most Recent)

Best company I have ever worked for... hands down.

I have been working at Live Commercial Advertising full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have worked at Live Commercial for about 5 months. In that time, I have learned more about myself, sales, managing, and what a positive mind-set can do, than I have learned in the rest of my 20 years of job experience combined. The company culture and atmosphere are amazing. Every single day I am surrounded by people that are positive, complimentary, driven, and that want to learn and grow. People that see and understand the bigger picture, take pride in their work, and go above and beyond daily to succeed. But more importantly, every single person in this business is also dedicated to helping others learn and grow and become successful as well. What I have learned, and what I am working to accomplish with Live Commercial is invaluable. I could go to school for four years, and have a career for 15 years after that, and I still wouldn't have learned or accomplished what I have in the past 5 months with Live Commercial.

Cons

I did have to take a pay-cut to come to work here, and there is some hard work involved.. HOWEVER... the pay-cut is temporary, and the opportunity that this company offers is WELL worth a year or so (possibly less) of "less pay", and "hard work", while I steadily work up the ladder. It is a choice that is not right for everyone... but if you are the type of person that wants to have a different (better) life, that wants your hard work to pay off and be recognized, that wants to get out of the daily grind of a corporate or dead end job, and that is willing to put a little bit of time and effort to get that; this is definitely the right company for you!

Not worth my time

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

I worked at Live Commercial Advertising

Pros

Still waiting for the pros...

Cons

When I started, I was so excited! they made the opportunity seem amazing. But as I got into it, It was minimum wage with long distance travel. I had to drive an extra 2 hours out of my way just to get to my location, and there was no help with Gas for my car to get me there. I was constantly being harassed to keep them updated while I was also being scolded for not responding to texts quick enough, as well as not talking to everyone. When I decided to leave the company, I had to wait 3 months to get my pay check, and it wasn't even the full amount...I'm still waiting for the $100 they owe me. Management doesn't treat their employees with respect and the main rule is you can't talk to anyone on your same level. I asked what book someone was reading because it looked interesting and I got scolded for talking to them because we were on the same level.

Try learning courtesy, Respect and paying your employees correctly!

There are newer employer reviews for Live Commercial Advertising